C I Systems LTD is a high-tech company listed on the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange. The company develops and produces advanced electro-optical systems for a variety of markets for over 30 years. The described position is for the SEMI division of the company, which develops and manufactures metrology equipment used in the semiconductor manufacturing industry.
Development Engineer/Physicist for non-contact optical measurement products line.
Participate in all aspects of development and support of new and existing products, for product-lines in the field of infrared non-contact metrology hardware used in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Participate in the design, development and characterization of high sensitivity measurement instrumentation.
- Design, execute and analyze of laboratory experiments.
- Provide technical support to customers, including analysis of field data from customer sites.
- Provide technical support and participate in trouble-shooting for the company’s production line.
- Participate in the development of new measurement devices, and in the continuous-improvement of existing products.
- Analyze, compare and optimize different hardware designs, calibration methods, algorithms and integration procedures used in the company’s products.